Five FKKs in NRW 7-8-9 June 2013

Dieses Thema im Forum "Saunaclubs allgemein (ohne Unterforum)" wurde erstellt von cristobal78, 16. Juni 2013.

1. cristobal78

cristobal78 Mitglied

Dankeschöns:
    #1 cristobal78, 16. Juni 2013
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 16. Juni 2013
    Hallo zusammen :)

Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut genug um hier auf Deutsch zu schreiben. Das wurde zu schwer für mich. Aber I bemerkte dass Englisch erlaubt ist.
    Auch ich will einen deutschen Freund für seine Hilfe danken ! :)

So from now on it will be in English :) :

Hi all,

Maybe I am not posting at the right place so do not hesitate to move this post to the proper place.
    I already wrote this text on the French forum youppie.net where I am known as whynot.
    The reason for writing here is that I rarely contribute to FreierCafe (no time) but I read it occasionally and sometimes I found here some info I do not find elsewhere.
    So to thank those who write here this is the story of my recent tour in NRW (Düsseldorf / Ratingen / Bochum / Gelsenkirchen).

This is also to thank a great German man I met a year ago at the Grimberg and that I now regularly meet in Clubs.

So here we are :

My recent tour in NRW on 7-8 & 9 June 2013

This tour was a "premiere" for me since I normally travel alone. However Ifouu a guy who posts on the French forum "youppie.net" recently contacted me and offered to join me for my next NRW tour over the week end and naturally he offered to share the costs of petrol, toll etc...
    I accepted the offer and off we went.
    The distance between Paris and our hotel is 550 km.
    After a difficult and long trip on a very busy road with very heavy traffic due to accidents or roadworks in Belgium between Namur and Liege, we finally reached our Motel booked for 2 nights. This Motel is ideally located for those of us who come for an FKK tour in NRW

AutoBahn Motel
    -------------------
    Hösel Ost
    Allscheidt 13
    40883 Ratingen

After a quick shower we head to the MAGNUM which is 30 km away.

MAGNUM
    -----------
    Heinrich Hertz str 24
    40699 Erkrath
    www.fkk-magnum.de

I give Ifouu a tour of the club which allows us to note here and there a face, a smile, a body or simply a breast that will be the subject of our attention in the coming hours.

In many places there are tables offering lighters stamped with the Magnum logo : "Magnum 100 Sexy Girls". Do not hesitate to pick up one of these free goodies but for goodness sake do not forget them in your pocket or inside your car if you want to avoid endless problems with your wife or girlfriend.

During our visit we came across a slim and tall brunette (mind you : they all have 15 cm heels !) and a beautiful redheaded (probably a fake) girl conscientiously entertaining a bunch of old local guys.

The Magnum is not a true FKK since girls are not completely naked, but fortunately several females only wear a simple string. Probably due to the heat.

It is clear that out of the 30 girls present only 5 or 6 really stand out from the others. Most of the girls tend to gather in fairly compact groups either at the winter garden or at the roof terrace which are the only 2 smoking areas. This attitude makes the approach rather difficult. As a rule girls at the MAGNUM are not much of the hunting type but if on top of that they decide to stick together without the slightest look to the poor marauding ice-bears then we are in the shit, are we not ?!

In fact it is the fuc... smoking ban that pushes the girls into these areas. The drawback of this is that the rest of the club is relatively empty. On the other hand it is easier to see many girls at a glance.

Another point : it's very hot in the winter garden on a very sunny day as it turns the winter garden into a greenhouse. Very unpleasant. I now realize that a simple towel around the waist would have been more appropriate than my thick bathrobe.
    After wandering around for a long time I realize that Ifouu has disappeared probably in good company and I decide it is my turn to do the same. I chose Cleo a German girl who offers me a standard service. Nothing special.

The buffet is good, therefore no need to use the 20 euro food credit offered with the cloakroom key at the entrance. Ordering for food would be a waste of time.

Conclusion

Until now I thought that MAGNUM was a good "all time" club but now I'm not so sure about that particularly for smokers. In fact the smoking ban now confines smokers to the terrace bar and winter garden both areas that will be pretty chilly during the winter period. I remember how cold it was last winter.
    Next winter when people are obliged to go there for a smoke it will be cold for us wearing a bathrobe but a nightmare for the half naked girls.
    During the summer period when the blazing sun hits the transparent roof and changes the winter garden into a tropical zone this place in not comfortable either. Last Friday I was sweating like hell there.
    I hope the management of MAGNUM will improve the comfort of the visitor in the two smoking areas otherwise I think I will privilege other clubs in the future.

Club Grimberg
    -----------------
    Grimbergstr.12
    45889 Gelsenkirchen
    http://grimbergsauna.com/1.htm

At 19:30 hrs we leave the MAGNUM for the Grimberg, one of these FKK usually referred to as "low cost" FKK but that I prefer to call "WYSIWYG" because you do see what you will get !

We ring the bell. A tall and naked girl opens the door and leads us to the reception counter.
    The rates are now:

60 euro pays for the entrance including the first girl taken to the room. Each following girl will cost you 30 euro that you will pay to the Thekefrau after the session.

Here the girls are completely naked. They never hunt you. They only invite you from their sofa to sit next to them.

The club consists of three small rooms with two seat sofas and a terrace / balcony in the open air.
    No solid food, just soup.
    You can smoke everywhere.

On the counter I take a quick look at the photos of the 13 girls of the day. All but one highlight their expertise in terms of CIM + AO, clearly included in the above prices (Kein Aufpreis). Some girls even offer the complete package : AO + CIM + Anal, at no extra charge.

As we are paying our 60 euro entry price (remember : including girl no. 1) I see my friend Marco on the terrace. Marco is the German guy who really helped me out of a muddle with Angie and the Thekefrau in August 2012. Thank you Marco !!!
    Coming back from the cloakroom we join him on the terrace. We spend over an hour chatting together surrounded by girls who would prefer to take us to the rooms.

Ifouu eventually literally falls for the beautiful and tiny Maja, Marco for Mary and me for Vicky.
    Vicky was probably not the most attractive of the three, but was highly recommended by another German guy who seemed to know Marco. I sit beside Vicky on her sofa and immediately she starts playing with me : greedy DFKs, rubbing her breasts on me while her clever little hand grabs my dick under the towel. Convinced by my stiffness she proposes to go to the room. Both naked on the bed we spend 15 minutes of wet preliminaries. I politely declined her proposal to penetrate her without condom. Never mind she says and she takes me in the mouth for a perfect CIM . Thank you Vicky.

Returning to my room I found Ifouu who seems to have trouble returning onto earth after his 30 minutes of heaven with pretty Maja.
    It is now late and I will not have enough time to recharge the batteries so I prefer to leave it there. On the contrary IFOU is still fit for another round and leaves quickly with Angie, the girl I had problem with last summer. Much to my surprise she gave him an excellent service, Ifouu said.

Conclusion

I 'll visit the Grimberg again, no problem about that

RLD Bochum
    ---------------
    Gußstahlstraße / Im Winkel
    Bochum

On the way back to the hotel I propose Ifouu to discover what is a Red Light District (RLD). Bochum RLD is about 10 km from the Grimberg. Let's go and see.

Most windows are occupied and we count at least 70 girls acting. Some are very pretty and could easily find their place in the best FKK.
    The price is still 30 eur for 20 minutes for suck & fuck with multiple positions. Some accept the blow job without "gummy" at no extra charge but CIM as a rule is not an option here.
    This RLD is an excellent choice for tight budgets and / or for visitors in a hurry.

Arabella
    ----------
    Lohrheide str 63
    44866 Bochum
    http://fkk-arabella.com/

This Saturday we had planned to go to the Dolce Vita and to spend the afternoon there. However there is rain threat above our heads which would spoil the fun at the outdoor swimming pool which by the way is probably the most positive feature of Dolce Vita.
    We might as well wait until the sunshine comes back. This is why we decide to start the day in another "wysiwyg" : Arabella in Bochum will do the trick.

Again a fully naked girl opens the door and walks us to the reception.
    Everything here is similar to the Grimberg except that at the Arabella the Grimberg balcony is advantageously replaced by a real garden. On the grass they have erected a small tent with a bed, an ashtray, a roll of paper towels and a curtain. All we need in fact.

Arabella's rates are identical to those of Grimberg:

60 euro for entry including a girl in the room
    30 euro for each following session.

On a large table next to the bar you will find a few sandwiches and sausages regularly renewed by the Thekefrau. Nothing to write home about but at least it is better than what you can get at the Grimberg.

I ask the ThekeFrau if the beautiful Crema THE absolute gem of this FKK will be here today. She replies that "no, Crema returned home and no longer works".
    Strange because on several forums it is reported that Crema is now at Villa Venus club in Duisburg. How can the Theke ignore this ? Unless Crema has really stopped working in clubs.

Ifouu does not loose time and grabs tiny Bonnie while I grab Denisa a 27 year old Romanian girl, slim, dark blond hair, very small breasts who arrived 2 days ago from Spain where the crisis has emptied the Spanish clubs.
    Denisa does not have her photo on the counter yet. Very good session concluded with a good CIM .
    My friend Ifouu comes back apparently satisfied with his meeting with Bonnie a lovely little blond girl.
    I prefer to stop here and keep my physical resources for girls at Dolce Vita.

Conclusion

As for Grimberg: it is clear that I will come back and I have a feeling that this stands also for Ifouu !

Dolce Vita
    -------------
    Briedestrasse 44
    40599 Düsseldorf-Reisholz
    http://www.dolce-vita.com/

The sunshine is back it is time for the Dolce. We arrived at around 15:30 hrs. From the reception counter where we are asked to pay 45 euro for entrance we can see that most girls are naked, some topless. Only a few girls are in their underwear.

Clearly the girls here are more beautiful than in the two FKK "wysiwyg" previously visited but also prettier than at the MAGNUM. About 30 girls are present today. Some are wandering around the pool where guys are basking in the sun.
    Some guys are sleeping sprawled like beasts on their mattress, their lazy tail pointing out of their bathrobe. Horrible sight. The atmosphere reminds me that of the "Club Med" but with Romanian nymphs .

Upon our arrival at the pool we see our friend Marco who was supposed to join us only at 19 hrs!
    Marco, a fine "connoisseur" of this FKK takes us to his strategic sofa where we can see almost everything that is happening. Girls can be found a bit everywhere : at the bar, under the veranda, at the pool. Nobody seems tempted by the Jacuzzi or the swimming pool.

Girls pass near our table with big inviting smiles. As a Romanian girl is about to sit on his laps Marco swiftly protects his soft parts with his hand so as to avoid having them grabbed by the hand of the little slut. After a while she realizes that she will not make any business with Marco so she gets up and looks for another victim.

Weather is really fine with a little cooling breeze. We drink, and take advantage of the excellent buffet by the pool, we look at the girls . To make a long story short we enjoy this "farniente" and all agree that we are better here than in Paris.

Finally we shall spend more than 3 hours looking and playing with the girls but none of us went to the room.
    Actually Marco and I had decided, unless "force majeure", to keep our energy for the next club. Ifouu is tempted by a tall brunette with small firm breasts but he is too slow and off she goes with another bloke who had the same idea.

It is about 20:00 hrs time for us to see what is happening at Haus Panthera where on Thursday, Friday and Saturday they have "FKK Time" meaning girls are totally naked.

Conclusion

DV is a great summer Sauna Club thanks to it's pool. Most girls are pretty and many are completely naked. A rumour says that they cover their bodies after 20:00 hrs. I cannot confirm this point because that is the time when we left.
    During the winter period when the pool is closed Dolce Vita will have a problem of space and furthermore I wonder where smokers will be allowed to smoke and by the way I am a smoker !

Haus Panthera
    ------------------
    Robert Zapp-Str. 2a
    40880 Ratingen
    http://www.hauspanthera.de/index.php/index.html

Initially my plan was to try the Villa Venus in Duisburg but Marco had a better idea he said and that was to go to Haus Panthera. As mentioned before on Thursday, Friday and Saturday the Sauna Club changes to FKK meaning naked girls.
    We get there a little before 21:00 hrs. Marco who is a regular customer is warmly welcomed by the boss.

Admission is 40 euro but in fact you must pay 50 euro. No problem : 10 euro are handed back upon return of the cloakroom keys. Strange practice.
    While we are waiting for our bathrobes and keys a lovely curvy little brunette totally nude with a very naughty face walks to the counter. I suspect she simply wanted to see what the newcomers looked like. I shall learn later and to my delight that this girl was Lorena.

Normally a girl walks you around the club but this time it is Marco who will be our guide. After the lockers we meet in a large room with a bar at one end and at the opposite a poor DJ playing a poor music. Rubbish. This room overlooks the outdoor patio where we will have dinner later. A staircase leads to the rooms and a massage room. A few steps more and a door opens onto a large terrace on the roof, very pleasant if the weather is good. Smoking is only allowed outside. The roof terrace is regularly overflown by planes taking off from the airport of Düsseldorf. Very noisy.

The number of girls is a bit low maybe 15-20 max. They are not as pretty as at the Dolce Vita girls but mind you they are pretty enough !

Marco who knows most of them gives us the names of those who pass by. After the "aperitif" on the roof we go back to the bar to order for dinner. This is a weak point of the club : no buffet meaning time lost while waiting for the dishes. Furthermore you cannot order after 22:00 hrs. If you miss this deadline then you will starve all night ! Ridiculous system.

After dinner I start looking for Lorena. I find her at the upper terrace. Bad luck : she is lying on her back and a guy is above and obviously inside her. Since public action is common here I come closer to the couple. The guy is Spanish and while fucking Lorena he starts a conversation with me. Fantastic.
    I tell Lorena that I'll wait for her at the bar or at the ground floor terrace and let them finish their homework.

As I'm going downstairs I meet Marco going up to the terrace with a girl. Ifouu has disappeared. I drink my coke peacefully and wait for Lorena.
    Half an hour later there she is, walking straight to me. She takes my hand. I follow her to the dark room on the ground floor, near the showers and we start cuddling immediately.

Lorena is very sweet and affectionate, she deep kisses me, caresses me everywhere, but since I'm not to much of an exhibitionist I tell her I would rather continue on a real bed in a real room. We end up in a room. Wonderful session. Lorena is a treat and she constantly does her best to make me feel good. On several occasions she asks : "what do you like?" or "what do you want" and does everything to satisfy me.

Now we calmly embrace each other like lovers after the orgasm. We talk a bit in English a bit in German, we light a cigarette that we smoke together and Lorena sets fire to the sheet of paper she foolishly uses as an ashtray. Fire spreads to bed sheet. Panic. Fortunately fire is rapidly under control but the sheet is definitely perforated. We leave the room and go to the lockers where I pay her 40 euro.
    After a quick shower I meet my two friends at the bar.
    Both had a good time even Marco who told us his girl suffered from bad breath ! Unlucky.

Later Lorena will perform in the dark room (where I started earlier with her) with a guy who fucks her like mad. The guy must be an athlete because he will keep pace in missionary position for at least 5 minutes non-stop. The first condom having probably melted due to friction, he puts on a new one and resumes doggy style.

From afar I can see the poor girl being shaken like hell, her nose rubbing the cloth.
    This will last ten more minutes and we can hear the poor thing moaning continuously.
    The guy's dick is as active as a sewing machine needle. I do not know how a guy can stay so long without coming. People who pass by are laughing enjoying the show.

Later as I was chatting with Ifouu on the terrace I see Lorena coming towards us or should I say she is staggering. She shouts : "Lorena Kaput ! Lorena kaput !". She is exhausted, tired out, burned out, dead. She sees me comes to me and kiss me on the mouth. Nice girl. Apparently she appreciated our session. I asked her to sit with us for a while, but she declined. I think after what she has just suffered she would rather stay on her feet then sit on her aching pussy.

At about 2 am both Marco and Ifouu go for a second session. It is good to be young !

Finally we left as the club was closing. At the reception I meet Lorena again. She is now all dressed up with no high heels. She walks straight to me and kisses me good bye. I hope I'll see you again she said and I promised her to come back only for her.
    You know folks I am in love with Lorena.

Conclusion

Panthera is nice in summer but in winter with 2 terraces probably closed it must be a bit packed not to mention the problem for smokers.

Auf Wiedersehen.

Tomto, 2cheapby, mushroom und 8 andere danken dafür.