LR: Coco, Anfang bis Mitte 20, Deutschland

Dieses Thema im Forum "Living Room, Kaarst" wurde erstellt von dj_cifou, 17. Juni 2012.

1. dj_cifou

dj_cifou Stammschreiber

Dankeschöns:
    #1 dj_cifou, 17. Juni 2012
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 17. Juni 2012
    Herkunft: Deutschland
    Lange braune Haare
    ca. 1,70 m groß
    Sprache: Deutsch, Englisch
    Vorleben: seit etwa 1 jahr LR

as expected, i have seen her in LR for at least 1 year but never dared to go and see her, she has a killer body and a nice face but always give the impression to be ... distant ... and to be more PSE rather than GFE and i wasn't wrong at all ...
    around midnight, i went to her and only asked her name and went straight to the point by asking her to go the room, i'm not a romantic boy :D
    into the bed, she started with soft kisses, no french kiss, i tried but failed :D
    blowjob was good and even asked to do it longer if i wanted until we had then also good sex, no possible lick as well, i finished in her mouth but seems to depend on your head (bei sympathy :D)
    in conclusion, half an hour, no surprise with her, exactly what i thought before going with her, but it could have been a very good session if french kisses had been possible ;)

Iubi, Triple sSs, clark5000 und 5 andere danken dafür.
  2. Triple sSs

Triple sSs Guest

Dankeschöns:
    Coco arbeitet doch jetzt im Einlass oder liege ich da falsch?

Iubi dankt dafür.
  3. dj_cifou

dj_cifou Stammschreiber

Dankeschöns:
    Last times i visited LR on friday or saturday i have always seen her working only as a sexy thekefrau :p in the evening but do not know if she still works as a girl sometimes ...

Iubi dankt dafür.
  4. woods 25

woods 25 Neuling

Dankeschöns:
    Coco

No she didn't